Author Topic: 'Green' Communication Study in London  (Read 657 times)

MediatedEfficiency

'Green' Communication Study in London
« on: 16:33:25, 12/06/08 »
Hello:

I'm an MSc media researcher at the LSE conducting a study on how individuals receive and respond to information about energy efficiency. Despite all the media and marketing hype around green, what it means for the complex lives of regular people is alarmingly under-studied. I'd like to change that, and I could use your help!

I'd love the chance to interview people actively interested in the outdoors about their energy habits and attitudes toward related media.  I'm looking for anyone, not just people who are already living an overly eco-conscious lifestyle, and I'm not out to goad anyone about things they 'should' or 'shouldn't' be doing... I'm genuinely interested in getting an accurate picture of who you are and how you respond to things.

I've posted a few details about my project and the interactive interview I'd like to conduct at MediatedEfficiency.wordpress.com [nofollow].  Please visit the site for more info, or send me an email directly at r (dot) cunningham (at) lse (dot) ac (dot) uk if you might be interested.  At this point, I'm primarily looking for people who live in and around London.

Please also feel free to pass this along! Thanks so much for your time and help!

Cheers, Ryan

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy