Author Topic: B29 Overexposed Crash Site Peak District  (Read 647 times)

Expodean

B29 Overexposed Crash Site Peak District
« on: 13:57:04, 01/09/20 »
If anyone would like to visit the B29 Superfortress crash site hopefully this cinematic video comes in handy. Search expeditiondean on youtube

Hope you're all well.

Dean

fernman

• Veteran Member
Re: B29 Overexposed Crash Site Peak District
« Reply #1 on: 17:30:03, 01/09/20 »
Thanks Dean and welcome to the forum.

I don't think new members can include links, so here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NvzOtwm3h8

Lovely video, and I was relieved to get to the end without seeing an advert, which is what I half expected.
Interesting to see you're into backpacking and wild camping  :)

Expodean

« Reply #2 on: 17:36:35, 01/09/20 »
Thankyou really appreciated  ;D  yes, 0 adverts currently im a long way from anything like that haha. Just do it to encourage people to go outdoors at the moment and enjoying doing these little videos.

Dean

Dyffryn Ardudwy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 15:24:59, 02/09/20 »
I wonder if there's a book for crash sights in other parts of the Uk, like there is for Snowdonia.

Edward Doylerush, has written three separate publications on crash sights here in Snowdonia, and no doubt other authors have done the same for other areas of the Uk.

On Monday afternoon, i was looking down the valley off to my left, with the Black Ladders in the background, and i could just make out the fuselage and wing from the wrecked Lancaster bomber, that crashed there during the war.

Visiting crash sights, is an excellent way of exploring areas of the National Parks, that usually gets few visitors.

The small river flowing from the slopes of Carnedd Lewellyn, i recon gets few visitors, but it takes the visitor to an area of the Carneddau that is rarely explored.

fernman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 18:24:07, 02/09/20 »
I don't know about a book, but there are lots online here:
https://peakwreckhunters.blogspot.com/

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy