Author Topic: The Lune Valley  (Read 3401 times)

KIDSTYPIKE

• Veteran Member
The Lune Valley
« on: 08:08:52, 29/09/07 »
27th September 2007

Area: Lune Valley from Crook O'Lune

Another local walk today along the delightful Lune valley from the Crook O'Lune. Farm lanes, a short woodland section but mainly a watersedge path alongside the River Lune.

Dave

http://www.wainwright-wanderings.co.uk/

Deerplay

Re: The Lune Valley
« Reply #1 on: 00:04:10, 30/09/07 »
Had a look. Good photos, Beautiful area. I should get up there more often. Thanks
Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the Earth?

darksky

• Veteran Member
Re: The Lune Valley
« Reply #2 on: 17:38:46, 02/10/07 »
 O0 hey,great pix.., and about them wind farms...,i personally think there a great idea but like you said,would i want them on my doorstep? and the answer is NO,and as good as an idea as they are, of which i think they are whats the alternative? anyone who thinks that their any shade of GREEN {i,e  ENVIROMENTLY SUPPORTIVE} is it not better to have them supplying us with green'ish energy or have more chemicals polluting the O-ZONE with what the ordinary power plants put up into the sky and into our lakes and rivers? BUT my thoughts a side, i still really wouldn't want them outside my window..,so its a catch 22 situation don't you think pal?...............P.S-sorry to start this just from one mention of it on your pix and post, great pix by the way.
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy