Author Topic: Regatta Outlet  (Read 3150 times)

footix2

• Veteran Member
Re: Regatta Outlet
« Reply #15 on: 08:39:15, 03/10/13 »
My Regatta trousers are still going strong and as good as other more expensive trousers.

My soft shell has just about given up.

Mixed bag really.
82/214

Steve 79

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 08:26:34, 04/10/13 »
i've had the off item of Regatta and generally its been ok but nothing more.

The waterproof trousers i've had have always been waterproof but no where near as breathable as my others such as Berghaus, same applied to a rain jacket - did ok but didn't last a 12 hour hike in heavy rain

also....are they drunk when they make up those 'RRPs'??  ::)

llandudnoboy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 12:24:20, 04/10/13 »
There's nothing at all wrong with Regatta clothing and equipment, some of their waterproofs are excellent quality and are really well made.
If you are on a tight budget, or simply do not care about having the right name on your equipment, Regatta makes great clothing.
Do not presume that because its aimed at the cheaper end of the market, that its not as good as the more expensive clothing.
They have been making outdoor clothing for many years, and continue to do so, they have a strong following by loyal customers who trust their brand.
Any company that can remain in business against very stiff competition, must be doing something right, they produce good quality outdoor clothing at sensible realistic prices.

dora the explorer

« Reply #18 on: 13:10:27, 04/10/13 »
i like regatta fleece jackets because the lining/inside pocket is just the right size for an os map.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy