Author Topic: Is there one single national site showing open access land, permissive paths ?  (Read 4299 times)

fernman

• Veteran Member
Well, I've been out for the day and just come home, surprised to see this thread is still here!
My last word: try putting pimmsgirl1 (the name on the kik address) into a search engine and you'll get one or two surprising results, in particular one that is precisely the same as the username of a woman on an adult site. Now how much of a coincidence is that?
Matter closed as far as I'm concerned.

jimbob

• Veteran Member
Fernman, that is exactly how I came to the conclusion that we had found a hairy monster.
A little more searching brought up other bad results.

Too little, too late, too bad......

Owen

• Veteran Member
Well, I've been out for the day and just come home, surprised to see this thread is still here!
My last word: try putting pimmsgirl1 (the name on the kik address) into a search engine and you'll get one or two surprising results, in particular one that is precisely the same as the username of a woman on an adult site. Now how much of a coincidence is that?
Matter closed as far as I'm concerned.

No, just a link to this site.

wombat

No offence meant you you either Lisa, but I do not answer personal messages purportedly from young women/girls..
Edited for clarification
I did not answer her for the same reason

Mel

• Veteran Member
I wonder how many other forum members got a PM off "her".  I'm disappointed the photograph/s at least haven't been removed.

fernman

• Veteran Member
No, just a link to this site.

Try turning safe search off in your settings.
The one I was referring to still comes up in DuckDuckGo, though there's only the one match this time around, I got more earlier. Funny things, search engines.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy