Author Topic: Oboz Men's Sawtooth Mid B-DRY Waterproof Walking Boots - £28.51 Ebay  (Read 1830 times)

nesty

Cancelled my payment also via PayPal.

nesty

I am going to need some advice here.
As stated, I cancelled my payment via paypal yesterday, however I have looked in my bank account and the £28.51 was debited this morning.
In my Paypal summary it says refunded, so am I right in saying in about 3-5 days that money from paypal will return to my bank account, ie the source of where the payment originated from?
It's certainly not in my paypal balance.
The transaction says not available in my ebay.

alan de enfield

• Veteran Member
I am going to need some advice here.
As stated, I cancelled my payment via paypal yesterday, however I have looked in my bank account and the £28.51 was debited this morning.
In my Paypal summary it says refunded, so am I right in saying in about 3-5 days that money from paypal will return to my bank account, ie the source of where the payment originated from?
It's certainly not in my paypal balance.
The transaction says not available in my ebay.

Don't panic - I had exactly the same when I bought some 'cheap boots' that had been highlighted on the forum - It will take about a week for your money to get credited back to your pay-pal account.

nesty

Don't panic - I had exactly the same when I bought some 'cheap boots' that had been highlighted on the forum - It will take about a week for your money to get credited back to your pay-pal account.

Ok thanks Alan, never had the instance where the item on ebay is no longer available and actually paid!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy