Author Topic: Heart of Snowdonia cottage rental - walk from doorstep straight into mountains  (Read 1358 times)

Welsh Dragon

Hi - I am an avid hillwalker and am now extremely lucky to live within the wonderful Snowdonia National Park with many a good summit either from the very doorstop or a short drive away.  We've had some excellent winter walking particularly this year.  Snowdon as the crow flies is 6 miles away.  Apart from living in this fabulous area I also own a spacious holiday rental cottage (sleeps 4 double/twin rooms) which has the added luxuries of a wet room, boot/drying room, Wifi, Smart TV, garden, private parking and dog friendly.  We have kitted the cottage out 5 years ago with particularly walkers, mountains bikers and cavers in mind as we know how important it is to have a cosy, warm, welcoming place to stay after a long day out in the mountains. The cottage has a lot of character as it was originally a quarryman's cottage with a big slate fireplace - quite a feature. We have tremendous knowledge of the national park and beyond with lots of walking information provided in the cottage too.
In my spare time I love travelling up to Scotland several time a year - climbing the Munros - 5 Sisters of Kintail last year and shortly a week walking the WHW.
If anyone is looking for a comfortably furnished, very well equipped holiday cottage in the middle of Snowdonia - do please get in contact.
Happy walking.

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
Hi WD and welcome from the Peak District O0

Might be an idea to post details of what you charge per week.

Tracey :)
***Happiness is only a smile away***

Welsh Dragon

Hi Tracey,
Thanks for replying - the rates vary with very low rates November through to end of March, which is when we have the fabulous winter walking right on our doorstep.  To competitive rates in the summer season and peak times (bank hols).  Really happy to assist with routes in the National Park as we know it like the back of our hand and can point anyone in the direction to get away from the crowds.  We find most visitors just wish to bag Snowdon - we do have another 89 summits in the park as well!  So it is always wonderful to welcome hardened hill walkers and those who wish to explore the fabulous forests, lakes and coastal paths too.  We know many a hidden haunt which is lovely to share with others who love the big outdoors.
Thanks,
Welsh Dragon

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy