Author Topic: Selling Silva Expedition Compass and Possibly Lowe Alpine Backpack  (Read 524 times)

Rob Goes Walking

• Veteran Member
Selling Silva Expedition compass. Paid £45 for it, want £10 plus second class recorded postage (or you can collect if you're near Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria) and possibly a Lowe Alpine Airzone Pro 35:45 backpack. Paid a good chunk over £100 for it, open to sensible offers. Buyer pays tracked delivery cost or again, can collect in person.

If you want to use PayPal you will be buying from my partner instead (who lives with me) as my account is frozen for reasons relating to PayPal credit (nothing to do with selling stuff). Can also do cheque, bank transfer or cash in person if you're local to or passing through the Eden Valley, Cumbria area.

ninthace

• Veteran Member
Is that the compass that was in mils ?
Solvitur Ambulando

forgotmyoldpassword

• Veteran Member
Rob I'm happy taking the compass off your hands.  I'm relatively close to you so I'll sort a pickup in person if that's okay with you. Will drop you a PM.

Rob Goes Walking

• Veteran Member
No ninthace it's in degrees but I'm not particularly great with a compass, haven't used it much and it should be with someone who can give it the life it deserves.

I'll continue to use the backpack if it doesn't go but I could make do with a cheaper one.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy