Author Topic: A peaky walk............  (Read 4446 times)

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
Re: A peaky walk............
« Reply #15 on: 18:20:17, 22/11/07 »
So - what you've done WG is break all the rules of photography and produced great images.  Shoot straight at the sun; can't do that can ya!

BTW, I learn I can only see the pics by looking at the HTML source code in the message.  Why is that?

LOL!  I didn't know it was possible to break all the rule.  Glad you all like me pictures

Shoot straight at the sun; can't do that can ya!  Only with zoom though hehe

Am not sure why you can only see them in HTML  maybe Chris could answer this question.  For you.

peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

Dazza

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 22:41:52, 23/11/07 »
Absoluletly stunning photography. Captured the moment and brought back a  few memories.
Dazza
--------
These boots were made for walking so that's just what I'll do. After I've re-proofed them of course...

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 23:41:53, 23/11/07 »
Absoluletly stunning photography. Captured the moment and brought back a  few memories.
Cheers nice one Dazza, Glad I brought back a couple of memories for you there.  Yeah am not up on photographic but.  Am well impressed that you like them.  Once again cheers bud.
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

darksky

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 21:27:34, 25/11/07 »
HI WG.., what sort of camera have you got? as it takes fantastic photos ''sorry you take fantastic photos''haha honestly great pix gill.
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy