Author Topic: I Can't Use This Sandles! I Need Some Shoe Suggestions From YOU.  (Read 1194 times)

RAVE

Hello everybody, I am now RAVE.

My foot keeps amassing muck when I wear my shoe (sandle). I bought it a few years ago from Lidl's, but it has been really bugging me that when I go out i have to clean the crevices of my foot. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a new sandle for a cheap budget price, I prefer it to be less than £8 as I am all tied up.

Thanks a million.

:P
He was both everything I could ever want…
And nothing I could ever have…

GnP

• Veteran Member
Hello everybody, I am now RAVE.

My foot keeps amassing muck when I wear my shoe (sandle). I bought it a few years ago from Lidl's, but it has been really bugging me that when I go out i have to clean the crevices of my foot. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a new sandle for a cheap budget price, I prefer it to be less than £8 as I am all tied up.

Thanks a million.

:P
Who tied you up , and why do you only have one sandal .? :P
A night under silnylon. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

ninthace

• Veteran Member
Who tied you up , and why do you only have one sandal .? :P
'cos he has a rake through the other foot!
Solvitur Ambulando

GnP

• Veteran Member
'cos he has a rake through the other foot!
Oh come on , pull the other one.
A night under silnylon. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

rural roamer

• Veteran Member
If you’re wearing sandals at this time of year I’m not surprised you’ve got mucky feet. Or is this post a wind-up? Mel we need your expertise....

barewirewalker

• Veteran Member
I think the emoji may be a clue.
BWW
Their Land is in Our Country.

fernman

• Veteran Member
I think the emoji may be a clue.

Well spotted.
Personally I am puzzled by someone who initially joined using their full name, which was a bit of a mistake so he successfully got the moderator it to change the username to his initials. Then why does the signature have an E added?* And there's the avatar of an everyday-looking face that's not him but looks like him? So who is it then?

*Nope, it's the other way round, the E is on the username, not the signature. Oh, help!

It's all a bit strange to me. If you're reading this, RAV or RAVE, would you like to straighten things out for us?
« Last Edit: 09:50:12, 20/11/20 by fernman »

RAVE

Well spotted.
Personally I am puzzled by someone who initially joined using their full name, which was a bit of a mistake so he successfully got the moderator it to change the username to his initials. Then why does the signature have an E added?* And there's the avatar of an everyday-looking face that's not him but looks like him? So who is it then?

*Nope, it's the other way round, the E is on the username, not the signature. Oh, help!

It's all a bit strange to me. If you're reading this, RAV or RAVE, would you like to straighten things out for us?
I asked Cris to change my name to RAV so I changed my status to I am RAV, RAV was not available so I went for RAVE. I am yet to change I am RAV to I am RAVE.
love from RAVE
He was both everything I could ever want…
And nothing I could ever have…

jimbob

• Veteran Member
Since you live on the south side of the Tyne then go up there with your sandals on and plodge up to your waist. That will clean out all your crevices, I'm sure.
Too little, too late, too bad......

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy