Author Topic: Sizing Osprey Backpacks  (Read 560 times)

jimbob

• Veteran Member
Sizing Osprey Backpacks
« on: 18:19:05, 24/03/21 »
I have found a great app from Osprey for sizing and adjusting their backpacks which may be of interest.
Actually it shows how to get the correct size for any make, really.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospreyeurope.packsizer
Too little, too late, too bad......

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
Re: Sizing Osprey Backpacks
« Reply #1 on: 19:10:06, 24/03/21 »
I'll have a look at that later, I don't want the app to tell me that I've bought the wrong Osprey, not now anyway, mines about 4 years old. I wonder if is based on the more complicated app that firms are trying to perfect where it measures you when you want to buy clothing online? The firms pay out a lot of money because people send so much stuff back, I even saw a lady interviewed a couple of night on the TV that buys 5 items, of different sizes at a time and sends back 4 of them. I've never done that.

Moorlander

Re: Sizing Osprey Backpacks
« Reply #2 on: 22:40:17, 22/04/21 »
It is very important to get the right size.  I recently bought my son an Osprey Talon 33, he had his heart set on it.

Go Outdoors has them in stock, so off we went, he put on the L/XL and walked around a bit saying how great it felt, and that he had made his mind up.  Good job I was there, because it was too big for him, so we changed to a M, and it’s perfect.  I could clearly see the shoulders were not sitting correctly, despite altering it.........He loves his Talon, 👍😀

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy