Author Topic: Strolling near Studley , Warwickshire for 11 mile. A TR ..sort of...  (Read 1639 times)

GnP

• Veteran Member

I almost didn`t go on this walk as the latest forecast when I got up was for rain , yet the night before it was for light cloud .

I didn`t fancy eating my sandwiches on my own in the house though, while the ladies in my life were at work and school , rather than be outdoors... whatever the weather .

I am glad I opted to get out there , as it was lovely sunshine for most of the day...... ::)

My first friend for the day.

I try to keep my boots clean for the first five minutes...not sure why.. ???

Walking through Bannam wood toward a bench dedicated to someones Mom...

The bench..a welcome seat with a rather nice view of Warwickshire ..

Coming out of Bannam wood , looking down toward Henley In Arden.

More lovely Warwickshire countryside .

English Longhorn cattle..I think.

A boat in the middle of a field in the middle of Warwickshire . ???

I thoroughly enjoyed this soggy , sunny walk In Warwickshire .Thanks for having a gander .  O0
A night under silnylon. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Jac

• Veteran Member
Lovely rolling countryside and a surreal boat  O0
So many paths yet to walk, so little time left

fernman

• Veteran Member
Great photos G&P, you have excelled yourself.
It must have been a very big flood to deposit that boat there!

GnP

• Veteran Member
Great photos G&P, you have excelled yourself.
It must have been a very big flood to deposit that boat there!
Thanks ! Ha yes I did think of Noah... ;)

Lovely rolling countryside and a surreal boat  O0
Indeed ..I wonder if the local farmer has a sense of humour and likes to get walkers scratching their heads.. :)

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
Look like a good decision to out G&P.  Love those cattle - they are one cracking set of horns.

Ridge

• Veteran Member
Great pictures G&P, looks like a good decision to get out even if your boots may now need a slight clean.

GnP

• Veteran Member
Look like a good decision to out G&P.  Love those cattle - they are one cracking set of horns.

I walked through a field of them earlier on and they were very placid just looking at me as if thinking it is way to muddy to follow an odd looking human , with muddy boots.....

Great pictures G&P, looks like a good decision to get out even if your boots may now need a slight clean.

Thanks . ! I am beginning to worry nowadays , how much pleasure I get from cleaning & polishing my boots... :o

Ridge

• Veteran Member
I am beginning to worry nowadays , how much pleasure I get from cleaning & polishing my boots... :o
I know what you mean. I moan that doing them is always my job but there is something very satisfying about having a row of clean boots.

GnP

• Veteran Member
I know what you mean. I moan that doing them is always my job but there is something very satisfying about having a row of clean boots.

My wife tells me I am now taking things too far ... :-\ :D

Mel

• Veteran Member
Some quality mud there G&P  O0

Mud or no mud, it's definitely worth a mooch about outside when you can, just lately.

I enjoyed reading / looking, thanks for posting  :)

April

• Veteran Member
Lovely pics as usual G&P, what a cute goat and I love the shot of the tree in the coming out of Bannam Wood pic  O0

Hate will never win

GnP

• Veteran Member
Some quality mud there G&P  O0

Mud or no mud, it's definitely worth a mooch about outside when you can, just lately.

I enjoyed reading / looking, thanks for posting  :)
Thanks Mel , indeed , it is better to be walking .

Lovely pics as usual G&P, what a cute goat and I love the shot of the tree in the coming out of Bannam Wood pic  O0

Thanks April , I appreciate you looking . !

April

• Veteran Member
Your photos are always so very good G&P. If you produced a calendar of your photos I would buy one; some of the photos you have posted on here are wonderful. Natural looking photos are what I like to look at and you don't "doctor" your photos so much that they look unnatural  :)
Hate will never win

GnP

• Veteran Member
Your photos are always so very good G&P. If you produced a calendar of your photos I would buy one; some of the photos you have posted on here are wonderful. Natural looking photos are what I like to look at and you don't "doctor" your photos so much that they look unnatural  :)
Thanks April so much .
I love that tree near Bannam wood too . Nature is so beautiful at times..I have to draw breath , & yes I agree as near to natural is best , as our eyes can tell the difference .. O0

April

• Veteran Member
Keep em coming G&P  :)
Hate will never win

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy