Author Topic: Isle of Mull  (Read 2150 times)

meehow

Isle of Mull
« on: 23:55:54, 31/05/20 »

Hi, I'm new here. Fingers crossed it's ok to start a new post here. I wanted to reply to an old one but a message said to consider posting a new one :-)

A few photos from my last trip to Isle of Mull. Images taken on the way from Craignure to Tobermory, a beautiful place :-)

I like taking photos ufniak.co.uk [nofollow]

dittzzy

• Veteran Member
Re: Isle of Mull
« Reply #1 on: 23:57:24, 31/05/20 »
Hi Meehow.

Wonderful.  Love the last one.    O0 O0

meehow

« Reply #2 on: 00:04:59, 01/06/20 »
Hi Meehow.

Wonderful.  Love the last one.    O0 O0
Thank you! Mull is wonderful! :-)

ninthace

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 00:30:06, 01/06/20 »
Welcome to the forum

Ah yes Mull.  You have stirred some memories. I went there in the long hot drought of 74.  At the time, it was the only place in the U.K. where it rained almost every day and our accommodation had fleas.  Gave up after 10 days, went home to Hampshire where my garden had parched to death then took the ferry to France.  Must try Mull again sometime.
Solvitur Ambulando

meehow

« Reply #4 on: 00:35:29, 01/06/20 »
Welcome to the forum

Ah yes Mull.  You have stirred some memories. I went there in the long hot drought of 74.  At the time, it was the only place in the U.K. where it rained almost every day and our accommodation had fleas.  Gave up after 10 days, went home to Hampshire where my garden had parched to death then took the ferry to France.  Must try Mull again sometime.
Try Mull again you must a beautiful place it is.

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 06:03:33, 01/06/20 »
Welcome to the forum, meehow - your atmospheric photos of the Craignure Road reminded me of a busy week working on Mull that I had, back in the mid 2000's, travelled about quite a bit, spent a couple of nights on Iona, and even gave an energy efficiency talk in Craignure Community Hall!

But not much time for walking. Would love to return sometime, with my rucksack, tent and walking boots!
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

meehow

« Reply #6 on: 07:41:34, 01/06/20 »
Welcome to the forum, meehow - your atmospheric photos of the Craignure Road reminded me of a busy week working on Mull that I had, back in the mid 2000's, travelled about quite a bit, spent a couple of nights on Iona, and even gave an energy efficiency talk in Craignure Community Hall!

But not much time for walking. Would love to return sometime, with my rucksack, tent and walking boots!
I didn't even get to Iona and that end, there was so much to see exploring around the main island in only few days. Really worth going. Another thing is, in most cases you get to Mull from Oban and Oban on it's own is a gem. Just a beautiful part of the world.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy