Author Topic: post deleted  (Read 994 times)

wombat

post deleted
« on: 21:08:57, 20/01/21 »
due to one of my posts being deleted i am saying goodbye to this foum, all i did was agree to another post as i felt my reply was justified due to a certain member trying to take over the forum with stupid and irrelevant posts as he is obviously bored and deluded

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
Re: post deleted
« Reply #1 on: 21:28:23, 20/01/21 »
So this is lost on me?

cornwallcoastpathdweller

« Reply #2 on: 22:18:21, 20/01/21 »
due to one of my posts being deleted i am saying goodbye to this foum, all i did was agree to another post as i felt my reply was justified due to a certain member trying to take over the forum with stupid and irrelevant posts as he is obviously bored and deluded

Stay on Wombat and use the 'ignore poster' filter instead.  I have one in there and it makes for a much better experience  O0
one step then another then another then a bench - please?

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 22:40:10, 20/01/21 »
Another one gone.
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

jimbob

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 23:19:38, 20/01/21 »
Another one gone.
Another one who didn't read the forum rules.
Too little, too late, too bad......

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 08:35:22, 21/01/21 »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: 09:15:02, 21/01/21 by richardh1905 »
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

Mel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 14:31:41, 21/01/21 »
Hi wombat

I think it was strawy’s post that was deleted, possibly because it was attacking (albeit humorously) another forum member.   If your comment had remained it could have looked out of place in relation to the original topic perhaps?

Dyffryn Ardudwy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 17:43:10, 22/01/21 »
A few words of sympathy from a sub zero Dyffryn, its brass monkeys weather here.

A few months ago, i received some extremely unpleasant responses on a totally random message i posted on another forum, a forum i had been a member of for many years.
This overzealous member left some very vindictive messages, but for some reason did not get reprimanded by the forum moderator.

Foolishly it became a slanging match, resulting in me deciding to leave, as the comments became extremely personal.

Social media or internet forums attract every kind of character imaginable, and some people simply do not know how to conduct themselves

Hold in there, take a deep breath, and take a few days off from the forum.

These forums come with a degree of responsibility, a responsibility that is lost on some members.

Chin up and soldier on Wombat, no one here wants to see a member leave simply because another member didn't know how to conduct themselves.

We should all remember posting messages here comes with a degree of responsibility.

jimbob

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 17:49:09, 22/01/21 »
Unfortunately Dyfrynn, it was a fact that Wombat supported another member who broke forum rules by making a personal attack on another forum member.
Too little, too late, too bad......

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 17:58:58, 22/01/21 »
As Jimbob says. And the member leaving continued his attack in his farewell post above. There is no need for that.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: 17:18:19, 23/01/21 »
As Jimbob says. And the member leaving continued his attack in his farewell post above. There is no need for that.

+ 1  :(
Hate will never win

Dyffryn Ardudwy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: 17:37:11, 23/01/21 »
Sorry Wombat, you should have known better.
We are here to share our personal walking experiences with new converts,
If you have been naughty, then i am afraid its time to go

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy