Author Topic: My Very First Wild Camp :)  (Read 12353 times)

One F in Foreigner

• Veteran Member
Re: My Very First Wild Camp :)
« Reply #30 on: 22:01:47, 05/06/12 »
Brilliant TR dibs and what a fantastic experience.  O0
I prefer the folly of enthusiasm to the indifference of wisdom. (Anatole France)

gary m

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: 22:38:12, 05/06/12 »
it takes a lot to do a first wild camp, but the rewards are awesome, well done
you have 1 life live it

Sooz214

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: 22:42:21, 05/06/12 »
So glad you made it and it went so well - it's fabulous when you can watch the sun come up over the fells and ..............
...............YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THERE  :D :D :D !!!!!
Let's go to places where mountains rub shoulders with heaven

angry climber

• Account Closed
« Reply #33 on: 23:25:44, 05/06/12 »
Well done Dibble, does this mean that wild camping is going to be a regular pastime now.

How do you feel about just you and lexi or is that a bit too much for now? 
Never judge someone by the opinion of others find out for yourself.

dibble

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: 06:32:16, 06/06/12 »
Lol at 'in the courting stage' Catherine.....classic  O0 O0 :D ;D O0 O0

Chuckling with you Yvonne.    8)

Hopefully it might happen sometime. 
« Last Edit: 06:42:08, 06/06/12 by dibble »
“A star falls from the sky and into your hands. Then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you." JN.Harris

dibble

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: 06:40:44, 06/06/12 »
Thanks everyone for your comments.  Angry, I will be doing this alone as well as with friends
just like I do the walking...I already have a list of local places I want to try.

Brilliant TR dibs and what a fantastic experience.  O0

Thanks Kevin... you wildcamped didn't you?  I remember when you did, that I was amazed,
but it wasn't in my thoughts that I could too.  Thanks for you putting the seed of the idea
in my mind.   O0
“A star falls from the sky and into your hands. Then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you." JN.Harris

Cathy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: 09:11:53, 06/06/12 »
Really enjoyed reading your report, what an inspiration. There's something magical about being out walking @ dawn although I've only done it on local walks it must be truly amazing to wake up in such a beautiful place  O0
Quit your jibber jabber, get some nuts

yamyam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: 17:27:34, 06/06/12 »

The other thing I must add, is, I think that the space is great for one, but a bit squishy for 2,
nice if you are lucky enough to still be in the courting stage,     

Dibble are you telling us something and are you looking for a larger tent. :D ;D
Every journey begins with a single footprint.
Nuts about walking.

redeye

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: 16:41:33, 07/06/12 »
just got round to reading this. Brilliant O0 and something that i would like to do. I have talked about it, as i see it as a natural progression from camping at a farmers field campsite and going for a walk, to camping in a field somewhere while out walking. It's because of folk on here and those that you stumble upon while out, that gives me the ideas to try new stuff. 8)
Nice one Dibs O0

foz_79

« Reply #39 on: 18:19:50, 07/06/12 »
Great report and amazing photos!  :) :)  I do a lot of wild camping but unfortunately, i don't know if its my age or just being used to camping i always sleep well through sunrise!! MMMMMmmmmm maybe an alarm should be added to my kit  O0

dittzzy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: 21:55:34, 07/06/12 »
Amazing photo's Dibble.  Quite beautiful.  I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as you so very obviously did.  Awesome.   :) :)

Glyders

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: 23:39:06, 07/06/12 »
Brilliant Dibs O0 O0

Looks like you've a whole new lot of adventures to enjoy through wild camping.

You just can't beat a sunrise can you?  And to see one from the top of a mountain is even better O0

Good luck with it all and I may even join you if and when I get a chance to come up your way  ;)

amnesiacjimmy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: 23:56:36, 07/06/12 »
I d heard all about it but the pics have me spellbound Catherine!!!!!  O0 O0 O0 O0   Roll on the next one and the next one eh!!!!!!  O0 O0 O0
12 songs enjoy while posting and browsing on 'ere  :)   http://tinyurl.com/3rd9vey -

More stuff on Itunes:   http://tinyurl.com/3phvnla

dibble

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: 08:11:25, 10/06/12 »
I d heard all about it but the pics have me spellbound Catherine!!!!!  O0 O0 O0 O0   Roll on the next one and the next one eh!!!!!!  O0 O0 O0

Thanks AJ.  I'm glad you saw the photos.  Now I'm wishing for you to enjoy too....

dibble

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: 08:12:44, 10/06/12 »
Brilliant Dibs O0 O0

Looks like you've a whole new lot of adventures to enjoy through wild camping.

You just can't beat a sunrise can you?  And to see one from the top of a mountain is even better O0

Good luck with it all and I may even join you if and when I get a chance to come up your way  ;)

Thanks Gylders.  Just let me know if you ever can.. I have a few excellent spots in mind.   O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy