Author Topic: Newby  (Read 1150 times)

Pagegiam

Newby
« on: 09:02:27, 01/12/20 »
Hi,

I have been looking and enjoying for a while, so I thought it was about time I joined in.

Living in Kent, I spend much of walking time on or around the downs and in woodlands. When time allows I like to get up to the lakes or the peaks to find real hills and bigger views!

I am open to finding new places to walk and explore and resent week in Hereford gave some lovely walking around the Wye valley.

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
Re: Newby
« Reply #1 on: 09:35:59, 01/12/20 »
Welcome from Liverpool

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 14:21:35, 01/12/20 »
Welcome from Portsmouth. I grew up in Kent, lived near Maidstone. Look out for Whitstable Dave's entries, he has sent us some great walks to look at and then to do.

My sister in Maidstone will soon be in Tier 3 (we are Tier 2) and she thinks it's funny how the newspapers, TV and a lot of snobby southern people in Kent have judged people badly up north, now the tables have turned!

Zizag

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 16:06:52, 01/12/20 »
Greetings from North Cheshire.

WhitstableDave

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 16:19:23, 01/12/20 »
Welcome from Portsmouth. I grew up in Kent, lived near Maidstone. Look out for Whitstable Dave's entries, he has sent us some great walks to look at and then to do.

My sister in Maidstone will soon be in Tier 3 (we are Tier 2) and she thinks it's funny how the newspapers, TV and a lot of snobby southern people in Kent have judged people badly up north, now the tables have turned!
Aw shucks  :-[ .

Actually, GWM, a lot of snobby southern people in Kent are judging the people of the Swale and Thanet districts of Kent badly!  ;)
Walk, Jog, Run : our YouTube video channel.

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 16:35:59, 01/12/20 »
Welcome to the forum from the southern edge of the Lake District.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

Bigfoot_Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 16:37:27, 01/12/20 »
Welcome from Aberdeenshire. We are currently in Scottish Tier 2, but being watched due to large increases in the number of infections in the city and shire. The part of the county I live in has a very low rate and it looks like we had only 1 infection in the last week.

Jac

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 19:54:37, 01/12/20 »
Welcome from Devon where we might see a flurry of snow on Dartmoor tomorrow  :o
So many paths yet to walk, so little time left

windyrigg

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 20:08:16, 01/12/20 »
Greetings from Northumberland  :)

Dovegirl

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 20:43:27, 01/12/20 »
Welcome from the Sussex coast     :)    I'm very fond of Kent and have done a few walks there

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy