Author Topic: Tech help  (Read 2776 times)

Mel

• Veteran Member
Re: Tech help
« Reply #15 on: 18:57:30, 03/08/20 »
How do you get your pics off your camera to your lappy?  Your lappy “sees” the phone (or camera) as an external drive / storage device so the process should be the same – just make sure the phone screen is unlocked.

Don’t know if all phones are the same but my phone stores its pics in a folder called “DCIM”. 

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 10:29:25, 04/08/20 »
Good grief I've managed to login on my new phone. I get pics from phone to laptop via cable, but with new phone it can't find any, I've cancelled screenlock. Found a dcim bit on my phone, there's nothing in it, pics are under camera. For the life of me cannot see how to move pics to dcim in phone. Hence the problem?
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

vizzavona

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 17:53:09, 04/08/20 »
Same as Fernman ...sent an e mail to your own PC with the images selected from the Phone.  If needed include them in your folder in the PC pIctures area.

Mel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 17:59:03, 04/08/20 »
.. pics are under camera. For the life of me cannot see how to move pics to dcim in phone. Hence the problem?

No need to move them to DCIM.  If they are in the "camera" folder when you look on your phone, find the (phone's) "camera" folder on your lappy - they should be in there.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy