Author Topic: Winter over Edale.  (Read 3474 times)

titaniumdude

Winter over Edale.
« on: 00:13:22, 11/02/07 »
Gee whiz and whato!  etc.  Yep it's one of the most accessible places to me at the drop of a hat and I now know it quite well so why not in the winter.  Well the journey there was ok and the walk was great, but the journey out up the hill was hairy in my little car and visibility was minimal (skidding in 1st gear, 2nd gear etc ).  Was seriously considering ditching the car and walking back to the pub for a pint and get a room for the night.  In the end made it back to Manc (almost dissapointed I didn't just give up :) ).  Will remember to take the Hathersage route next time it snows while I'm there.  On the other hand a great way to spend an unpredicted day off.

Have some pics!
I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing

M J B

Re: Winter over Edale.
« Reply #1 on: 22:26:37, 25/02/07 »
great pics ;D
i keep meaning to go to the peak district when its covered in white stuff. Ive just worked out ive spent 34 hours this year driving upto scotland to walk in the snow. lol i think i have a screw loose. 

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
Re: Winter over Edale.
« Reply #2 on: 01:23:06, 27/02/07 »
Great pic td. Look like you got caught in a white out there or something like that.   Not done much walking at the moment need to get my act togeather and get out there but love the pics thou.
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy