Author Topic: USB-charged torch or small lamp  (Read 1694 times)

clyoung

• Veteran Member
Re: USB-charged torch or small lamp
« Reply #15 on: 15:05:34, 25/09/21 »
The best I can find is on this link, sections one and two ect under the heading of USB lights for laptops.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/usb-lights-laptops/s?k=usb+lights+for+laptops
Thanks.

ManofKent

« Reply #16 on: 14:40:43, 18/11/21 »
If you're still looking I've been impressed with Olight's baton range (Amazon amongst other places sells them, and there are frequent offers)- they have a magnetic base and a USB charger that just sticks on to it.  It really depends on what sort of light output you're wanting - what you'll want for night walking over rough ground is different to reading a map at the roadside. The little usb chargeable key ring lights are bright enough for a lot of uses.

clyoung

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 23:27:10, 18/11/21 »
If you're still looking I've been impressed with Olight's baton range (Amazon amongst other places sells them, and there are frequent offers)- they have a magnetic base and a USB charger that just sticks on to it.  It really depends on what sort of light output you're wanting - what you'll want for night walking over rough ground is different to reading a map at the roadside. The little usb chargeable key ring lights are bright enough for a lot of uses.
Thanks - yes still looking, will take a look at these.

ManofKent

« Reply #18 on: 19:45:38, 22/11/21 »
Thanks - yes still looking, will take a look at these.
I've just has their Black Friday email through - quite decent reductions on their site and Amazon. Personally I was using the Mini Baton - I think Baton 3 is the current equivalent but found it a bit short in the hand (about the same length as a clipper lighter but double the diameter) so use that around the house and now use a mini warrior 2 for night walks - I find it ideal but there are more powerful lights if you need one.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy