Author Topic: Dovestones reservoirs  (Read 4077 times)

April

• Veteran Member
Re: Dovestones reservoirs
« Reply #15 on: 21:35:57, 27/05/20 »
Which do u mean by path of death? Along Birchen clough? Or before that?

The narrow path along the edge near Ravenstones
Hate will never win

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 22:02:55, 27/05/20 »
Should have seen the scramble down Birchen clough!
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

dittzzy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 23:05:35, 27/05/20 »
Hey up Pleb.I was just having a looksee at the forum, cos I do every so often, and the first thing I clock is your walk report.

Class foties, so the camera is still doing well, and the "walk" looks a bit hairy, more like a clamber in bits.  Looks like it's all worth it though.  Excellent.
And what I wanna know is, how come? When I have been out, every day, all over the place around here, (cos of the lockdown), and thoroughly loving the walks I've been doing.... How come I can still be jealous of other walks?  Like this one!   :D ;)

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 07:04:31, 28/05/20 »
Should have seen the scramble down Birchen clough!

On another visit we might go up it instead of down it  :)
Hate will never win

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 11:32:17, 28/05/20 »
On another visit we might go up it instead of down it  :)
Probly best way.

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: 11:36:51, 28/05/20 »
Hey up Pleb.I was just having a looksee at the forum, cos I do every so often, and the first thing I clock is your walk report.

Class foties, so the camera is still doing well, and the "walk" looks a bit hairy, more like a clamber in bits.  Looks like it's all worth it though.  Excellent.
And what I wanna know is, how come? When I have been out, every day, all over the place around here, (cos of the lockdown), and thoroughly loving the walks I've been doing.... How come I can still be jealous of other walks?  Like this one!   :D ;)
Blimey, a blast from the past! Nice to hear you are still walking  :) .
You are out of date, spent dosh on a camera about March 2019, yours was fine but newer one has more zoom. Kept old one as a reserve though  :) . Been thinking bout going dales wards for a walk, not sure bout parking though, gotta plan carefully about whats acceptable and what isnt.

dittzzy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: 20:58:07, 28/05/20 »
Blimey, a blast from the past! Nice to hear you are still walking  :) .
You are out of date, spent dosh on a camera about March 2019, yours was fine but newer one has more zoom. Kept old one as a reserve though  :) . Been thinking bout going dales wards for a walk, not sure bout parking though, gotta plan carefully about whats acceptable and what isnt.
Daft Beggar, we did a walk, Muker to Keld and back in June last year, you had that new camera then, and that was what I was talking about.   ;)
Was out on a walk today that you'd remember - Aysgarth to Bolton Castle.   Met a few cows but I was brave (and with hubby), first a herd of Highland Cattle and then a load of Fresians, so they were lovely and placid.  Brilliant day, got a bit sunburnt, loved it.  :) :)

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: 10:00:21, 29/05/20 »
 :-[

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy