Author Topic: Brand New Lowa Munro Women's Walking Boots Bargain  (Read 4226 times)

kinkyboots

• Veteran Member
Found these whilst browsing http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lowa-Munro-Womens-Walking-Boots-/321029335736 currently available in sizes 4 to 7 including half sizes in between.

If you're certain of the size you need at only £60 a pair with free delivery for a pair of boots of this quality and specification that's got to be a mega bargain.

(Please note it's not my ad and I'm not connected to the seller in any way.)

The Women's Munro is a classic one piece handcrafted trekking boot ideal for trail walking and carrying mid weight packs over long distances.

The 2.4mm thick seamless Nubuck leather upper ensures ultimate comfort and no pressure points. Glove leather lining and a comfort tongue cushion the foot and hold it firmly in place for a superb fit. Lowa's climate control system keeps your feet at a comfortable temperature and reduces sweating. The Women's Munro also features a Vibram sole with cushioning to absorb impact.

This classic leather boot from Lowa features an exclusive women's fit to offer comfort and support as well as cushioning and protecting the foot during long treks that demand all-round performance.

Product Features
  • 2.4mm thick seamless water repellent Nubuck leather upper
  • Glove Leather Lining
  • 'C4' Comfort Tongue
  • Climate Control System
  • Flexible trekking shank optimum foot rolling action
  • Vibram® MVS Sole unit with Polyurethane midsole for cushioning
  • Exclusive women's fit
  • [/l][/l]
  • [/list]

AndyD

Re: Brand New Lowa Munro Women's Walking Boots Bargain
    « Reply #1 on: 18:16:00, 19/05/15 »
    And made in Germany according to the label inside;-)

wobblyknees

« Reply #2 on: 21:11:38, 19/05/15 »
    Yes. It's reassuring to see that lable. More and more bootmakers are simply not giving country of manufacture anymore. This always makes me suspicious.

Thanks for the heads up, kinkyboots. I bought a pair for my wife just to have in reserve (or maybe I just couldn't pass up a bargain).

AndyD

« Reply #3 on: 05:48:34, 20/05/15 »
    http://www.lowaboots.com/about/FactoryOverview.cfm

My daughter is very happy with her pair.
    Cheers!

kinkyboots

• Veteran Member
    « Reply #4 on: 10:39:41, 24/10/15 »
    Bump for anybody still looking for a mega bargain in Women's Boots.

Price has now come down to £54.99 with free delivery. Only sizes 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 7 and 7.5 left.

lostme1

• Veteran Member
    « Reply #5 on: 20:27:00, 24/10/15 »
    Yes. It's reassuring to see that lable. More and more bootmakers are simply not giving country of manufacture anymore. This always makes me suspicious.

Thanks for the heads up, kinkyboots. I bought a pair for my wife just to have in reserve (or maybe I just couldn't pass up a bargain).

As you purchased a pair, can you tell me if they are a 3 season or a 4 season boot. Do you know the size and weight of your wife's boot\/
    These boots are made for walking.... so long as the rest of my body agrees

kinkyboots

• Veteran Member
    « Reply #6 on: 11:15:57, 11/12/15 »
    Bump for anyone still looking for a very high quality womens/ladies boot at a knock down bargain price.

All sizes available between 3.5 and 6.5 for £54.99 with free delivery. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lowa-Munro-Womens-Walking-Boots-/321029335736

LOWA MUNRO WOMENS RRP £180
    OUR PRICE £54.99!!

The Womens Munro is a classic one piece handcrafted trekking boot ideal for trail walking and carrying mid weight packs over long distances.

The 2.4mm thick seamless Nubuck leather upper ensures ultimate comfort and no pressure points. Glove leather lining and a comfort tongue cushion the foot and hold it firmly in place for a superb fit. Lowa's climate control system keeps your feet at a comfortable temperature and reduces sweating. The Womens Munro also features a Vibram sole with cushioning to absorb impact.

This classic leather boot from Lowa features an exclusive women's fit to offer comfort and support as well as cushioning and protecting the foot during long treks that demand all-round performance.Product Features
  • 2.4mm thick seamless water repellent Nubuck leather upper
  • Glove Leather Lining
  • 'C4' Comfort Tongue
  • Climate Control System
  • Flexible trekking shank optimum foot rolling action
  • Vibram® MVS Sole unit with Polyurethane midsole for cushioning
  • Exclusive women's fit

• wobblyknees

« Reply #7 on: 19:04:38, 12/12/15 »
    As you purchased a pair, can you tell me if they are a 3 season or a 4 season boot. Do you know the size and weight of your wife's boot\/

My sincere apologies for not replying, lostme1. I did not look at this thread since my last post until it was bumped up today. My wife's boots are still in the box they were bought in. They are size 7. I have no info about weight and cannot find on any Lowa website. She currently wears Lowa Stirling which I would say are a 3 season boot - possibly 3-4 seasons. The Munro is a grade below Stirling, so I would guess a 3 season boot at best. The Stirlings have an inner "waterproof" liner sock. The Munros do not.

kinkyboots

• Veteran Member
    « Reply #8 on: 19:21:37, 12/12/15 »
    From what I remember when I first found these the background information I found from reviews etc was that the Lowa Stirling and the Lowa Munro are both classed as 3 season boots. The only difference between the two appears to be that the Stirling has a Goretex lining whilst the Munro has a glove leather lining (very similar to the Meindl Burma and Meindl Borneo options).

I'm sure the seller will be more than happy to provide information regarding the weight of any particular size if needed.
    « Last Edit: 20:52:52, 12/12/15 by kinkyboots »

kinkyboots

• Veteran Member
    « Reply #9 on: 07:46:50, 22/07/17 »
    Bump for anyone still looking for a high quality German made leather lined womens/ladies/kids boot at a knock down bargain price.

Sizes 4, 4.5, 5, and 5.5 still available @ £54.99 with free delivery.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lowa-Munro-Womens-Walking-Boots-/321029335736

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy