Author Topic: Going Loopy  (Read 5523 times)

April

• Veteran Member
Re: Going Loopy
« Reply #15 on: 21:43:41, 15/02/16 »
I nearly missed this glovepuppet  :o

There is a lot of ankle to knee deep mud about all over  :) A great read as usual O0
Hate will never win

glovepuppet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 19:43:23, 14/03/16 »
March gave us the opportunity for another day out on the LOOP, with almost spring-like weather to enjoy, and lots to see and do  :) - please see link below:

http://amblesandrambles.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/london-loop-day-9.html

Hope you enjoy!  O0

Cheers

GP

stubill

« Reply #17 on: 01:14:41, 15/03/16 »
I've been enjoying you blog GP.

You've been covering my area, I was born in Edgware, brought up near Stanmore Common and now live in Elstree. I've supped a fair few pints in The Case is Altered, and fished Jacks Lake on many an occasion in my distant youth.

Keep up the good work.

glovepuppet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 06:42:52, 15/03/16 »
I've been enjoying you blog GP.

You've been covering my area, I was born in Edgware, brought up near Stanmore Common and now live in Elstree. I've supped a fair few pints in The Case is Altered, and fished Jacks Lake on many an occasion in my distant youth.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, Stubill - glad you enjoyed it, and that it brought back good memories for you.  O0

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 08:48:23, 16/03/16 »
I enjoyed that, love the shot "interesting trees"  O0

Hate will never win

Innominate Man

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: 12:17:29, 14/06/16 »
GP, thanks for putting up all your walks on your blog - I'm just catching up.

Funnily enough - as soon as you started talking about Epping Forest my mind instantly began to play the Genesis song. Glad that it was the extent of your knowledge too. No sign of Harold Demure on that section ? (he's probably retired from ' Art Literature 'by now !)

The Swiss tours are fantastic and will carry on reading through those when time permits. Keep up the good work  O0
Only a hill but all of life to me, up there between the sunset and the sea. 
Geoffrey Winthrop Young

glovepuppet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: 17:17:02, 18/06/16 »
Hi I'M

Sorry for the delayed reply, and thanks for your kind words. I'll certainly keep up the blogging although I'm struggling to write up every walk, the major ones are always added.

On that point,  there should be more to come soon as we embark on a new project - more of which soon.

But as for the loop - no sign of Harold Demure or Liquid Len or any of the other unsavoury characters, just the odd dog walker, horse rider or jogger. And I don't know if you caught it but the end of the LOOP report is now posted.

Cheers

Jules

Innominate Man

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: 20:56:07, 18/06/16 »
Thanks Jules,
Unfortunately the other day was purely a snatched few minutes which weren't helped by me getting side-tracked by Montreux and the Corsican folk band. The last of your Loop blog that I read was saying you had a day to go to finish it.
I'll need to get back to read your final day - thanks for the prompt.
Intrigued by your new project now !
Only a hill but all of life to me, up there between the sunset and the sea. 
Geoffrey Winthrop Young

glovepuppet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: 21:18:42, 18/06/16 »
Intrigued by your new project now !

I won't say too much just yet, suffice it to say it involves France, scallop shells and a linear walk, and begins in a few days time! ☺

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy