Author Topic: London's Hidden walks Vol 1:Westerm City walk 9th Feb '16  (Read 1101 times)

Rather be walking

Hi
A London walk from earlier this month, a real cracker!
 http://myadventures3.blogspot.co.uk/…/londons-hidden-walks-…

What a fascinating walk. I enjoy the blog, thanks.  :) O0
““The hardest part was coming to terms with the constant dispiriting discovery that there is always more hill.”
― Bill Bryson, A Walk in the Woods

Cnicht

• Veteran Member
Yes very informative :)

ljmeerkat75

• Veteran Member
A really enjoyable read and some nice pictures we visited St Paul's and surrounding areas last year and went on Richard Jones ghost tour it was on Halloween weekend he took us round a lot of the places featured in your blog best £20 i spent its amazing how much history is in such a smallish area you brought back some good memories thanks for sharing

Waterwheel

London also has got tons of countryside within its boundaries. The largest being Epping Forest at 6,000 acres! It has even got a campsite as well at Debden on the north east side of the forest.

tomldn

That was a great blog post, I just bought the three volumes for my Dad for Christmas so its great to see someone's experience of using them.

There is also a volume dedicated to the parks and green spaces of London too

cpjmathieson

• Veteran Member
That was a great blog post, I just bought the three volumes for my Dad for Christmas so its great to see someone's experience of using them.

There is also a volume dedicated to the parks and green spaces of London too

Your dad will love 'em and thanks for the comment  O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy