Author Topic: Montane prism gloves  (Read 1641 times)

redeye

• Veteran Member
Montane prism gloves
« on: 16:00:48, 07/01/17 »
Just got a pair from GO, £22 with the price match. Should of bee £36 but gaynors have them for about £25. Good stuff  O0 In fact gaynors have a big sale on at the moment so some price matching if your after a bargain  O0 http://www.gaynors.co.uk

alewife

• Veteran Member
Re: Montane prism gloves
« Reply #1 on: 20:49:36, 07/01/17 »
Yes, I just took delivery of new boots from Gaynors (tried on elswhere but couldn't get anywhere near gaynors price), I chose std delivery at £1.99 and they still arrived within 2 days (though the yodel van nearly crashed into my car as he left the village driving like a getaway driver, but thats not Gaynors fault ::))
Alewife

...beware of the bull!

MudMagnet

« Reply #2 on: 11:09:18, 09/01/17 »
Thanks for the heads up.  Got a pair as well. Seem a bargin for the price. Appreciate the nod.

sussamb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 11:10:56, 09/01/17 »
Yes, I just took delivery of new boots from Gaynors

Crikey Debs, new boots, new GPS ... you'll be unrecognisable soon  ;)
Where there's a will ...

redeye

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 14:57:00, 09/01/17 »
Thanks for the heads up.  Got a pair as well. Seem a bargin for the price. Appreciate the nod.
No worries.  The great thing about forums  O0

DK

« Reply #5 on: 20:31:42, 22/02/17 »
Just got a pair from GO, £22 with the price match. Should of bee £36 but gaynors have them for about £25. Good stuff  O0 In fact gaynors have a big sale on at the moment so some price matching if your after a bargain  O0 http://www.gaynors.co.uk

Great gloves and worth carrying the likes of Trekmates Dry Classics to pop over them when it chucks it down  O0
We weren't born to just pay bills and die...

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy