Author Topic: Hood elastic came away on my Montane Prism Jacket :-( What now?  (Read 2658 times)

Dyffryn Ardudwy

• Veteran Member
If the watch was manufactured by Casio, i could fully understand their attitude.
No matter how trivial or minor a repair issue, Casio charge quite a bit of money for any repairs, and even charge the customer postage even for work under warranty.
Timex on the other hand, have been totally the opposite with me, amongst the best Customer Service ive ever encountered.
Grangers who make the reproofing products were also amazing, sending me a cheque for £153 to cover the replacement of a waterproof, where one of their products left residue marks that would not come out in the wash.
Montane were as good as gold as well.
Customer relations does not have to be an unpleasant experience, treat the purchaser of your products with the red carpet treatment, and their more likely to buy from you again.

pmerryman

• Veteran Member
It was Citizen, who were great in dealing with the issue. But Goldsmiths where I bought it from, didn't want too know.
I still always go back to point of sale first.
Paul

Slogger

• Veteran Member
Shuunto were fantastic when I sent my 12 year old X - Lander for a service. They didn't service it, they sent me a brand new replacement.

pmerryman

• Veteran Member
Now that is service.
Paul

ninthace

• Veteran Member
While we are drifting the thread.  I once had a new Timex divers watch tested to 180m.  It leaked at 10m.  Sent it back to Timex, got a replacement, it leaked in the swimming pool. Sent it back to Timex, heard nothing for ages; rang them up - the nice lady said: "well of course it doesn't work, it is corroded because it was full of water"  Pointed it out divers watches are supposed to be waterproof.  They finally sent another one with a note that it had been "specially checked". Couldn't tell the time with it - when the big hand was on 12 the little hand was halfway between two numbers. Gave up and got an Aquastar Benthos.
Solvitur Ambulando

Donnie

Little update, recieved a brand new one free of charge replacement this morning

Welsh Rambler

• Veteran Member
Little update, recieved a brand new one free of charge replacement this morning
Good result Donnie  O0  plus encouraging others to use the brand.  ;)

Regards Keith

Donnie

Yep, their customer service certainly would encourage me to buy again.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy