Author Topic: Help uploading photos please  (Read 1120 times)

Scrambledlegs

Help uploading photos please
« on: 10:49:59, 26/04/17 »
Can anyone help me work out how to add my photos direct from my phone please?

I've done it via my WP site in the past but I was wondering if there's an easier way as I don't use it so much these days.

I've got some mug shots I'd really like to put on from doing Striding Edge and Helvellyn with my Hubby last week and from our last jaunt up Scafell in March.

Some help would be totes amazeballs guys :)

Mel

• Veteran Member
Re: Help uploading photos please
« Reply #1 on: 14:03:37, 01/05/17 »
I don't think you can upload directly from your phone  :-\

The forum seems to require a "hosting site" for pictures (I've just tried using the attachments option at the bottom of the page and it told me my file (a photo) was too large)  :(

Scrambledlegs

« Reply #2 on: 17:01:23, 01/05/17 »
Thanks for getting back to me Mel,

With that I'll probably head over to the old WP and link it up.

It's just nice to be able to share when you're feeling good about a walk cause it might spark someones interest in a new route.

bricam2096

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 17:07:07, 01/05/17 »
You could always download the Photobucket App if you have a phone that allows it and then save your photo to that App.

Then, go to the Photobucket photo you want to share and click on it and you'll see a button on the bottom left (like an i in a circle), click on that and it will give you the links to post photos, click on the "Direct" option and the link will be saved.

Then, post it onto the forum by clicking on the image button above and pasting your link inside the IMG brackets.

Hope that helps.
LDWs done - 32 in total including 16 National Trails and 3 C2C

Wainwrights 176
www.brians-walks.co.uk

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy