Author Topic: Honister Zip Wire proposal  (Read 3961 times)

pdstsp

Re: Honister Zip Wire proposal
« Reply #45 on: 20:40:45, 02/05/18 »
That would be great!! Though I wonder if they will make a decision within 3 or 4 weeks.  Fingers are crossed -

pdstsp

« Reply #46 on: 17:14:53, 30/05/18 »
This does not appear to be on the agenda for next week's meeting - they are dragging this one out

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: 19:26:05, 30/05/18 »
No it isn't on the agenda, I checked last night. I wonder if they think if they leave it a few more months we will have forgotten about it?
"Who would've thought...... you are light and darkness coming through" words by Tim Armstrong

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: 08:56:56, 21/06/18 »
Update on the LDNP website is that 1st August is when this application goes to committee.

"Who would've thought...... you are light and darkness coming through" words by Tim Armstrong

pdstsp

« Reply #49 on: 09:05:36, 21/06/18 »
Thanks April - do you know if they release the case officer's recommendations in advance of the meeting?

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: 12:09:56, 21/06/18 »
Just looked at the update again and it says "no sooner than 1 Aug". They must have asked Honister for more info on the transportation of the slate, it says the planners are awaiting this info and will put it on the website when they receive it.

@ pdstsp - I think the case officer does normally release his recommendation before the committee meeting.

Looking at that Local Plan and the silly ideas on it, I dread to think what is going to happen with this one  :(