Author Topic: VR - High Seat, Bleaberry Fell and Walla Crag Sat 23 to Sun 24 Mar 19  (Read 800 times)

beefy

• Veteran Member
Hi guys beefy here 8)
Heres another video

https://youtu.be/ZoSyoioPT_4
DRIP COFFINS  :D

Dovegirl

• Veteran Member
Very nice video beefy    :)     Enjoyed seeing it!   

April

• Veteran Member
Great video beefy  O0
It was great to be back out  :)
"Who would've thought...... you are light and darkness coming through" words by Tim Armstrong

adalard

• Veteran Member
Can I just double check if all that food was vegan?  ;) :D

Great video, Beefy - really enjoyed that.  O0 :)

April

• Veteran Member
Can I just double check if all that food was vegan?  ;) :D

;D

It was except for beefy's noodles which are egg noodles  :)

I can more or less eat the same things I did as a vegetarian when we wild camp, except for egg and tomato sandwiches for lunch and boiled eggs for breakfast.
"Who would've thought...... you are light and darkness coming through" words by Tim Armstrong

adalard

• Veteran Member
I can more or less eat the same things I did as a vegetarian when we wild camp, except for egg and tomato sandwiches for lunch and boiled eggs for breakfast.

That's good - I have a couple of vegan friends and there seems to be a lot more options out there in the stores now than there were. I'm not vegan myself but I recently started using oat milk on my cereal and I really like it.  :)

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
Nice vid Beefy - looks like a good camp - Squeaky seems to be enjoying life in the fells too.

April

• Veteran Member
I have a couple of vegan friends and there seems to be a lot more options out there in the stores now than there were.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much vegan stuff the supermarkets have, even Home Bargains have vegan stuff at discounted prices  :)

Ridge

• Veteran Member
Lovely vid and pics Beefy. The things I like in people's VRs and TRs are often the personal details.

Shame it was too windy fro Willo (dare I say that)
Over hill, over dale. Thorough brush, thorough brier....
I do wander every where

beefy

• Veteran Member
Thanks for all the ni e comments everyone O0
I hope you didn't think I was droning  on too much ;D
DRIP COFFINS  :D

April

• Veteran Member
Shame it was too windy fro Willo (dare I say that)

:) Willo might get an outing this weekend  :)