Author Topic: Sleeping mat  (Read 876 times)

taxino8

Re: Sleeping mat
« Reply #30 on: 20:50:53, 03/05/19 »
Iíve got one of these and it suits me fine.
Bought mine for under £50 but theyíve gone up a bit since, or maybe because itís the time of the year people are buying outdoor gear.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BLIGW2U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rob Goes Walking

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: 20:57:54, 03/05/19 »
That looks pretty good taxino8 although I'd go for the insulated version so I could use it when it's cold too.

taxino8

« Reply #32 on: 21:01:10, 03/05/19 »
That looks pretty good taxino8 although I'd go for the insulated version so I could use it when it's cold too.
Iíve got one of those too, I bought it for my wife at Xmas but itís not been used yet and she doesnít go often so I could borrow it if I felt the need.
I like the fact it has a tube running down each side, it definitely helps prevent me from sliding off and itís not noisy like some other makes.
Quite popular in the USA where they originate from.

Rob Goes Walking

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: 21:11:12, 03/05/19 »
Good to know. I don't plan to go camping in the immediate future but I read all the camping threads and select what gear I'll buy if I do. Been many years since I went camping and I had rubbish gear last time. Next time will be different!

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: 22:37:43, 03/05/19 »
Those Klymit mats look good, taxino8 - having a raised edge is a good feature. My Lidl mats have this and it does tend to stop me rolling off an otherwise narrow mat.