Author Topic: Dovestones reservoirs  (Read 2327 times)

April

• Veteran Member
Re: Dovestones reservoirs
« Reply #15 on: 21:35:57, 27/05/20 »
Which do u mean by path of death? Along Birchen clough? Or before that?

The narrow path along the edge near Ravenstones
"Who would've thought...... you are light and darkness coming through" words by Tim Armstrong

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 22:02:55, 27/05/20 »
Should have seen the scramble down Birchen clough!
GET ORRRFFF MY LAAAND

dittzzy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 23:05:35, 27/05/20 »
Hey up Pleb.I was just having a looksee at the forum, cos I do every so often, and the first thing I clock is your walk report.

Class foties, so the camera is still doing well, and the "walk" looks a bit hairy, more like a clamber in bits.  Looks like it's all worth it though.  Excellent.
And what I wanna know is, how come? When I have been out, every day, all over the place around here, (cos of the lockdown), and thoroughly loving the walks I've been doing.... How come I can still be jealous of other walks?  Like this one!   :D ;)

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 07:04:31, 28/05/20 »
Should have seen the scramble down Birchen clough!

On another visit we might go up it instead of down it  :)
"Who would've thought...... you are light and darkness coming through" words by Tim Armstrong

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 11:32:17, 28/05/20 »
On another visit we might go up it instead of down it  :)
Probly best way.
GET ORRRFFF MY LAAAND

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: 11:36:51, 28/05/20 »
Hey up Pleb.I was just having a looksee at the forum, cos I do every so often, and the first thing I clock is your walk report.

Class foties, so the camera is still doing well, and the "walk" looks a bit hairy, more like a clamber in bits.  Looks like it's all worth it though.  Excellent.
And what I wanna know is, how come? When I have been out, every day, all over the place around here, (cos of the lockdown), and thoroughly loving the walks I've been doing.... How come I can still be jealous of other walks?  Like this one!   :D ;)
Blimey, a blast from the past! Nice to hear you are still walking  :) .
You are out of date, spent dosh on a camera about March 2019, yours was fine but newer one has more zoom. Kept old one as a reserve though  :) . Been thinking bout going dales wards for a walk, not sure bout parking though, gotta plan carefully about whats acceptable and what isnt.
GET ORRRFFF MY LAAAND

dittzzy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: 20:58:07, 28/05/20 »
Blimey, a blast from the past! Nice to hear you are still walking  :) .
You are out of date, spent dosh on a camera about March 2019, yours was fine but newer one has more zoom. Kept old one as a reserve though  :) . Been thinking bout going dales wards for a walk, not sure bout parking though, gotta plan carefully about whats acceptable and what isnt.
Daft Beggar, we did a walk, Muker to Keld and back in June last year, you had that new camera then, and that was what I was talking about.   ;)
Was out on a walk today that you'd remember - Aysgarth to Bolton Castle.   Met a few cows but I was brave (and with hubby), first a herd of Highland Cattle and then a load of Fresians, so they were lovely and placid.  Brilliant day, got a bit sunburnt, loved it.  :) :)

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: 10:00:21, 29/05/20 »
 :-[
GET ORRRFFF MY LAAAND