Author Topic: [TR] Lower Slaughter-Stow on The Wold-Maugersbury-Bourton On The Water,Cotswolds  (Read 164 times)

cpjmathieson

My fabulous 11 mile walk yesterday in The Cotswolds. What a lovely part of the world!

http://myadventures3.blogspot.com/2020/06/lower-slaughter-stow-on-wold-maugersby.html

click the link above for all the pics, info and links to GPX file and Viewranger file...enjoy!

GinAndPlatonic

• Veteran Member
Oh Bliss . ! You have such wonderful images there . St Edwards Parish church is lovely . I have walked those areas & your photos bring back some great memories . Rural England at its best .  O0 O0

karl h

• Veteran Member
Super pics from a lovely part of the world O0
We stayed in a cottage in the Cotswolds last year and visited most of those places so it's great to be reminded of them again
show your love for Lady Nature. And she will come back again.
www.karlswalks.co.uk

SteamyTea

• Veteran Member
Bourton-on-the-Water is one of my favourite places.

Tempted to start changing my journey when I 'go up country' to take it in and have a coffee or lunch there.  Only adds about 30 miles.
I don't use emojis, irony is better, you decide

Mel

• Veteran Member
Well I read this yesterday but got logged out when I went to reply!

Can't beat the Cotswolds on a nice, sunny day and the buildings are wonderful!
I'm tired of people bein' ugly to each other. It feels like pieces of glass in my head. - John Coffey, The Green Mile

Warbler

Another great report and selection of photo's.

Had a place booked in the area for last weekend. Alas, it never happened  :(. Maybe next year.