Author Topic: Llanberis MR team (and two other teams) called out on Lliwedd  (Read 308 times)

alan de enfield

• Veteran Member

This is the dramatic moment a group of freezing climbers were rescued from a 3,000ft mountain during driving rain.
Mountain rescue crews were alerted just after 7pm on Monday after a group of three climbers became trapped in "difficult terrain" on Y Lliwedd, a mountain beside Snowdon in Gwynedd

Rescuers spent almost 12 hours rescuing the group as they started to develop hypothermia.
More :
https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/moment-freezing-climbers-rescued-3000ft-18605333

fernman

• Veteran Member
How you can look at that dreadful tabloid the NWDP I don't know. It's part of the Mirror group, say no more.

I prefer the more sober North.Wales (that's north dot wales) - BUT to the best of my knowledge they failed to include this story. I haven't seen it on Grough either.
« Last Edit: 18:45:11, 17/07/20 by fernman »

alan de enfield

• Veteran Member
How you can look at that dreadful tabloid the NWDP I don't know. It's part of the Mirror group, say no more.

I prefer the more sober North.Wales (that's north dot wales) - BUT to the best of my knowledge they failed to include this story. I haven't seen it on Grough either.

Google just kindly decides to send me links to anything mentioning North Wales, this story didn't appear anywhere else.

ninthace

• Veteran Member
The story appears to be a direct lift (Ctrl C/Ctrl V) from the LMRT Facebook page.
Solvitur Ambulando