Author Topic: I Can't Use This Sandles! I Need Some Shoe Suggestions From YOU.  (Read 371 times)

RAVE

Hello everybody, I am now RAVE.

My foot keeps amassing muck when I wear my shoe (sandle). I bought it a few years ago from Lidl's, but it has been really bugging me that when I go out i have to clean the crevices of my foot. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a new sandle for a cheap budget price, I prefer it to be less than £8 as I am all tied up.

Thanks a million.

:P
I AM RAV(E)

GinAndPlatonic

• Veteran Member
Hello everybody, I am now RAVE.

My foot keeps amassing muck when I wear my shoe (sandle). I bought it a few years ago from Lidl's, but it has been really bugging me that when I go out i have to clean the crevices of my foot. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a new sandle for a cheap budget price, I prefer it to be less than £8 as I am all tied up.

Thanks a million.

:P
Who tied you up , and why do you only have one sandal .? :P
Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because it's excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience - Adam Smith

ninthace

• Veteran Member
Who tied you up , and why do you only have one sandal .? :P
'cos he has a rake through the other foot!
Solvitur Ambulando

GinAndPlatonic

• Veteran Member
'cos he has a rake through the other foot!
Oh come on , pull the other one.
Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because it's excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience - Adam Smith

rural roamer

• Veteran Member
If youíre wearing sandals at this time of year Iím not surprised youíve got mucky feet. Or is this post a wind-up? Mel we need your expertise....

barewirewalker

• Veteran Member
I think the emoji may be a clue.
BWW
Their Land is in Our Country.

fernman

• Veteran Member
I think the emoji may be a clue.

Well spotted.
Personally I am puzzled by someone who initially joined using their full name, which was a bit of a mistake so he successfully got the moderator it to change the username to his initials. Then why does the signature have an E added?* And there's the avatar of an everyday-looking face that's not him but looks like him? So who is it then?

*Nope, it's the other way round, the E is on the username, not the signature. Oh, help!

It's all a bit strange to me. If you're reading this, RAV or RAVE, would you like to straighten things out for us?
« Last Edit: 09:50:12, 20/11/20 by fernman »

RAVE

Well spotted.
Personally I am puzzled by someone who initially joined using their full name, which was a bit of a mistake so he successfully got the moderator it to change the username to his initials. Then why does the signature have an E added?* And there's the avatar of an everyday-looking face that's not him but looks like him? So who is it then?

*Nope, it's the other way round, the E is on the username, not the signature. Oh, help!

It's all a bit strange to me. If you're reading this, RAV or RAVE, would you like to straighten things out for us?
I asked Cris to change my name to RAV so I changed my status to I am RAV, RAV was not available so I went for RAVE. I am yet to change I am RAV to I am RAVE.
love from RAVE
I AM RAV(E)